Best, Unique And Entertaining Fitness Quotes
People who know to spend their leisure time in a good way are more entertained - check this fitness quotes
Fitness is a state of health and well-being and, more specifically, the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities.
Physical fitness is generally achieved through proper nutrition, moderate-vigorous physical exercise, and sufficient rest. In a nutshell, fitness is defined as the state of being physically fit and healthy. ... "Fitness" is a broad term that means something different to each person, but it refers to your own optimal health and overall well-being.
Being fit not only means physical health but emotional and mental health, too. Smart eating and active living are fundamental to fitness.
Tips to stay fit
1. Energy to do what's important to you and to be more productive
2. Stamina and a positive outlook to handle the mental challenges and emotional ups and downs of everyday life and to deal with stress
3. Reduced risk for many health problems, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes and osteoporosis
4. The chance to look and feel your best
5. Physical strength and endurance to accomplish physical challenges
6. A better chance for a higher quality of life and perhaps a longer life, too
7. Walking upstairs
8. Moving house-hold items around
9. Playing with your children
10. Competing in sports
11. Being able to do anything in life that brings you pleasure
Food habits decide fitness
Most of us are so caught up in the rat-race, that taking some time off for ourselves seems like a total waste of time. And as we get sucked deeper and deeper into the vortex of the daily grind we stop living and start existing.
Even though the idea of “me time” or prioritizing yourself may seem futile, it’s crucial for your physical, emotional and mental well-being. And the best way to incorporate self-care into your daily routine is to start with your plate. After all, we are what we eat, right?
“ Our digestive health and nutritional health affects our brain health ”, says Rachel Kelly, a mental health advocate and author of The Happiness Diet. Combining smart nutrition strategies with a healthy diet can do wonders for your body and mind.
1. Load your plate with fruits and vegetables
2. Use herbs and spices
3. Eat for your gut
4. Eat regularly
5. Increase the intake of healthy fats
6. Say hello to nuts and seeds
7. Limit added sugars
8. Slow-carb instead of no carb
9. Eat foods that help will help you sleep better
10. Pay attention to your plate