Unique And All Best Heart Warming Kids Quotes
Appreciate your family for their sacrifices to make you feel proud and happy - here are some kids quotes
Who are kids?
A kid is any child, either a boy or a girl. Biologically, a child is a person between birth and puberty. Legally, the term child may refer to anyone below the age of majority.
Till the end of the 16th century, the kid was a word that used to refer to the baby goat. It was only extended to the offspring of humans as slang in 1590.
Slowly and gradually, the word came to accept as an alternative to human offspring. The main difference between kids and children is that the word kid is more used in informal usage. While the word children seen in both formal and informal usage.
Innocent behaviors of kids
“The bliss of being young and innocent;
We daydreamed without pain, without fear, without loss”
The notion of innocence refers to children’s simplicity, their lack of knowledge, and their purity not yet spoiled by any affairs. Such innocence is taken as the promise of a renewal of the world by children.
Kids are the ones who can uplift the source of joy. Children can trigger strong emotions in people that make them smile, laugh, cry or even just stare in bewilderment. The unfiltered nature of a child’s mind leads them to do and say lots of surprising things.
“Children make your life important”
“Every little child’s innocent smile reminds ‘How beautiful life is!’”
A child is the most innocent creature in this world. They never know who is good and who is bad. They never know to betray others. They trust all of them.
They never know to intentionally hurt others. So for these sensible and innocent creatures, the parents are the ones who can direct them an incorrect path.
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think”
As a parent, it’s their responsibility to make them happy, secure and confident to face the world.
Good things to teach for kids
“The tree is well known by the fruit it bears”
The literal meaning of the proverb is that when you taste any fruit, you come to know the basic nature of the tree. You can get an opinion about the tree after tasting its fruit.
A person is judges by the way he behaves, not with his external appearance. Actions and behavior give the actual image of a person. Actions and habits reflect the character of a person. You can judge a family by the behavior of the children.
“Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them”
As parents, many of them will be having many expectations for their kids. That your kid wants to behave like this, be like this, want to react like this and the list goes on. Whatever expectations you have on our kid all that expectations should perform by you. While you start to follow those activities you are expecting on
your child, by seeing your activities your kid will start following that
“Children are like wet cement whatever falls on them makes an impression”
Finally, teach your children
1. To be an honest person
2. The value of reading
3. Impacts of food & being healthy
4. To give importance and respect to all sort of people
5. Learning to listen
6. Good manners and proper personal conduct
7. How and when to apologize and forgive
8. Friends – good ones and bad ones
9. Personal responsibility
10. Understanding financial fundamentals
11. Future plans and goals.
“It is not what you do for your children, But what you have taught them to do for themselves, That will make them successful human beings”.
Best quotes for kids
1. "Many troubles may come into our life.
We may face many struggles in our life.
All the obstacles can be overcome when seeing our kids face and their happiness."
2. "A child’s babbling makes their parents happy,
A child’s laughter makes their parents feel excited,
A child’s first word makes their parents overwhelmed with joy,
A child alone is happiness to their parents."
3. A Kid makes a family complete in all means. Living and leading a life for the kids makes the parents live and feel their life complete.
4. The best period for each mother is carrying their baby for nine months. With lots of happiness and expectations. Giving birth to their kid makes a woman feel complete.
5. Kids are the only stress relievers for all. The way they talk, the way they interact, the way they smile. The way they handle things, the way they react, the way they do things. Each and everything makes a child more adorable and cute.
6. Parents are the one who sees their child’s developmental growth. Each thing they do make their parents feel more and more responsible.
7. Parents are who learn more lessons from their kids. As a parent directing a kid in a correct path makes the kids' future in a brighter way.
8. Always kids overwhelmed with more happiness and they might be in extreme sorrow. This can be overcome by the parent’s support and guidance.
9. Every baby filled up with more instinct. Shaping and fine-tuning make a kid smarter and sharper.
10. A well-raised kid is a symbol and meaning for the whole family’s health happiness and wellness.
11. Kids are always mouldable and adaptable to any kind of situation. Whatever input the parents are giving for shaping the child. That will reflect on the children’s attitudes and behaviors as output. The kids rose according to their parent’s inputs.
12. The Mother’s real happiness is seeing her child development in each stage. That makes a mother feel proud of her child.
13. Father’s real happiness is seeing their child for the first time and holding the child in their arms. make them feel proud and astonish themselves at that moment.
14. Kids can fulfill in an easy way. With the parent’s extreme love, care, affection, and attention shown to them. This itself makes a child feel more special,
15. A kid can be mischievous, naughty; adamant sometimes maybe a hyperactive kid. All can be overcome with extreme patience shown by the parents to their kids. Real love and care always have the power to change anything.
16. "A successful sperm turns into a successful fetus,
A successful fetus will deliver as an infant,
A well-grown infant will be raised into a toddler with more care and effort.
So every kid is born with success. Making those kids successful in their life is on their parents, teachers and this society’s hands."
17. Society has a major part in the development of a child. We the elders always have the responsibility to raise a kid in a safe and secure environment.
18. Kids are always the carefree creatures in this world. They have their world, that world filled with more joy, happiness, and friends to play. Let us cherish their childhood and leave them to enjoy their stage. With more care and attention on them.
19. As people in this society, we always have the responsibility to raise our kids. In a pollution-free and secure environment. That makes a kid rise in a healthier way.
20. Kids always have the ability to gravitate and steal the show. Sometime it may lead to a good show. But many times it may lead to a drastic show by their activities and performance.
21. Managing a kid is always like planning for an adventurous trip. Sometimes we can see good and cute sceneries. By the end of the day, we also lose all our power, energy and strength by managing them.
22. "Kids make life beautiful,
Kids make life purposeful,
Kids make life responsible,
Taking care of those kids and making them feel happy makes all our life meaningful."
23. Answering for a kid’s question is the most important viva conducted by them. That itself will raise our knowledge and intelligence and lets ourselves think.
24. Kids are the purest form on this Earth. They are the ones who don’t have any commitments, any worries, and any targets to reach or achieve. We all should let them enjoy their life.