Prosperous And Happy Holi Wishes To All
Festivals are the biggest treasure that breaks the chain of regular routine. Send this Holi wishes to your dear ones
What is Holi?
Holi is a popular festival in India, where people celebrate by throwing Colored powders and color sprays. Which it was mostly celebrated by one major religion and sometimes some religions also. This is also known as the festival of love and colors.
This festival also gives us pleasure while we pour colored water and colored balloons. That's why it makes us relaxed, we don't get any other chance to throw something like colored balloons after the festival.
This festival was celebrated in order to forgive people and forget their mistakes. There are so many reasons to become a crowd for celebrating Holi. But that unity in celebration makes lots and lots of sense.
" Let's begin this festival with colors and end this day with lots and lots of memories, happy Holi."
Comparison between Holi and life?
We can compare Holi with life because two are not that much different. Holi is full of colors and life is also with different colors and emotions. Playing with colors makes us feel free and relaxed.
Like this life is also a plain paper where can color it by different colors with emotions. There is another significance is to spread happiness, in both lives and Holi.
By splashing colors on others' faces and body it is good to look like that. Life is a journey of different people, different places and different colors likewise Holi is also given different emotions and experiences.
"By splashing colors on the other person is like adding colors to their life, both their lives and family will attain true love and caring of their favorite people."
Is it Importance to celebrate Holi?
According to One Religion, it is very much important to celebrate Holi. But for some people, it is not that much important.
Where can spread happiness to people like splashing colors on them? According to Religion, they are celebrating Holi in the name of the destruction of a monster.
Our life is also fully filled monsters were can't understand who is the real monster that is waiting for your downfall. But this is important to celebrate where we can see people with smiling faces and happiness in celebrating Holi by splashing colors on the other people.
Wonderful Holi Wishes
1. May your life be filled with hues of happiness, enjoy the spirit of colors. Happy holi
2. May this holi fill your heart with joy and brighten your days with smiles and love! Happy holi
3. Wishing you and your family a very happy colorful and cheerful holi
4. May god shower you with colors of love happiness joy and success all through your life. Here's wishing you happy holi
5. Let this holi bring you sweet memories and colorful moments. Let this celebration exist in everyday of your life. Happy holi
6. On this holi, let the wind take away all the dullness from your life and throw colors inside. Colors of celebrations, colors of fun, colors filled with love. Happy holi
7. A day full of colors, a month full of excitement, a year full of laughter, time to say happy holi! A day to rejoice love.
8. Happiness is playing with colors. Celebration is enjoying holi. Happy colorful joyful holi to everyone
9. I wish happy holi to all my dear friends and family. Celebrate this day filled with warmth and love in heart
10. Play more, shout loud, laugh wide, enjoy well, have a cheerful holi
11. Lets take a dip in the water of love, lets apply the colors of happiness and cherish this wonderful day of holi
12. We wish your health wealth happiness spread like rainbow. Happy holi to you and your family
13. Festival of colors, celebration of joy, sounds of happiness and miles of success are close. Happy holi
14. What more can make me happy than applying colors on your face this holi? Happy fun filled holi
15. You get a new color when you mix two colors. You get beautiful life when you get along with good souls. Happy holi
16. Sending you wishes in the colors of rainbow, May they shower love happiness and success upon you
17. Smile like blue, win like red, laugh like yellow, succeed like green, be calm like white, stay fresh like orange. Let all the colors give your entire family peace, harmony and happiness. Happy holi
18. In this colorful festival its glad to wish you and your family a cheerful holi! Enjoy
19. Lets burn all the sadness and depression with holika, and welcome new doors with open arms. Doors of wisdom and happiness. Happy holi
20. So here comes the day to celebrate life with colors that brings us enthusiasm and love. Happy holi
21. I choose bright colors from the rainbow to send you, that will spread light in your family. Happy holi
22. Every start of the day, every work you do, every place you go: may you be blessed with holy colors. Happy holi
23. May you have a blessed festival, a festival that brings you into new beginings and take you to heaights. Happy holi
24. Splashes of joy, health, wealth and more. May you have the most colorful holi
my dear friend there are lots of time is gone that we are not met each other since there are lots of reasons behind it. one of them is that you had left our city and transfer to another city by some personal reasons. for years you have not visited once to your relative in our city. I am giving an open invitation to you that please come to my house on the occasion of Holi . please forget everything misunderstanding happened between us and start a new chapter for our friendship once again. so once again Holi Mubarak to you and your family.
happy holi to all of you and I know all likes holi very much because we can put water , colors, to any body and no body will say any things and children likes it very much and I think this is one festival that all age group people play together. and it give sign that impure people can stay more. people together spread colors to each other and hugs each other and all people dance together and songs put in loud so very much fun loving festival and people enjoy a lot and after noon they go to their home and take rest. so happy color full holi.
Holi is really very great festival which has been celebrated in North part of India so grand manner. I have to say so many things. Where this Holi is really a very colorful festival. We enjoy the day by applying colors to our friends and family members. We play a song and keep dancing for it. This is the tradition followed by so many of them.
holi colour of festival al are happy when holi comes celebrated once in a year with joy and enthu children are more happy when holi comes housewives are busy with the cooking but still take out time to celebrate holi many programs on holi are shown on television people celebrate holi watching on television only
this time party people of BJP will celebrate holi in thier kesaria colour holi but i have celebrated my holi with my husband with turmeric powder you will think that she is mad whatever you think this is my style of playing holi so freinds lets play holi with natural colour wish you all a very happy holi
My life full of colors ..yellow, orange, white, blue, green,vilolet etc but I find you that time I get the red color . you just think I am mad.? No dear you realised me that red color beauty of love .I am very happy in this year holi beacuase I get u that time you complete my space of red .. Happy holi
The festival of colours,water, balloons,sweets is such a beautiful thing.May your life be colorful like different colours,may it be cool like the water,may you health be puffed like a ballon..lol,may you be very sweet from inside like the sweets and you be blessed with all kind of goodness and happiness.Play a very safe holi, Happy holi to you and your family.
there is one colour festival and that is Holi only and in that if we put colour to unknown face they will not anger because of this Holi and in that we eat many sweet and full day from morning to evening this festival celebrate and in group only this festival is good to celebrate and in our locality also this celebrate
It is not a festival of playing with muds and clay it is not a festival of throwing colors it is festival of love and humanity which makes all the person in one roof that is humanity Holi brings lots of colors to ever one life and today that color making out relationships so strong has wish you a very happy and colourful holiday
i want to wish you happy holi and may this festival brings to you peace and health so that all your problems are eradicated and you get the best out of your life and this brings prosperity in your life so this is very much important for the ultimate point of view so you must believe in yourself for this thing to happen
The color of red is for love and the color of yellow is for freshness. The color of Green is for prosperity and the color of blue is for depth. The color of Orange is for Brightness and the color of pink is for fun. May all these color's bring there own meaning in u r life. Wishing u a very happy holi.