Best And Unique Good Friends Quotes For My Gang
Friends are the pillar of my strength, no one is as special as my friends - the good
Definition of a friend
The famous dictionary Merriam Webster gives the exact definition of a friend. It says that the person who you like and enjoy being with them. In other words, a person who helps or supports someone or something such as a cause or charity.
Similarly, he/she is a one who helps you in a tough situation and they will consider your problems as their problems.
Those people will help you to get rid of the problem. They are the blessing from God.
They are the people who your back when things are going wrong in your life and they will keep all your promises safe.
They will help us in the stress and make you feel better.
In like manner, friendship is a relationship you have with people who was once a stranger and turn to a family. It is a mutual affection between the people. It also improves our mental health.
Trust is the building block of it. If your friend lies to you, he is not fit for you anymore. Cut him off from your life.
Friendship is also present in academics too. Some of them are communication, sociology, social psychology and the like. And the theories of them are as follows,
1. Social Exchange Theory
3.Relational dialect and
Life without a friend is death and is like a life on the desert island. Everyone ought to choose the right and the best friend for them in their life. It is very much essential because life will not be fun without having or being a friend.
Who are good friends?
We can know a friend by evaluating the ways they communicate with us
1. We must think of whether they offer support and encouragement. Real friends always make you feel happy.
2.see if they truly listen to you
3.consider whether you communicate openly
4. Decide whether your friend is honest with you
5. Find out if they gossip about you
The points given above will help you to find out the good friends because I chose my best friend with those points. It will really work out.
Scripture says that a man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend sticks closer than a brother. It describes the importance of friends. Choosing a friend who is suitable for you is much more important than having a lot of useless friends.
People who pretend to help come under the category of useless friends. It is a fact that choosing a bad friend will ruin your life.
A recent Harvard study concludes that having solid friendships in our life even helps to promote brain health. To repeat, they will help us when face hardships in our life.
Characteristics of a best friend
Here I want to show you what are the prime qualities of a best friend.
1. Honest: It is one of the most important traits of a friend. Your friend must not lie to you, they should tactfully tell the truth. If you find out that they are lying to you, the chances are high that they dishonest with you.
2. Acceptance: Good friends will accept, even when their lives diverge from your own. They will understand that the choices are your own.
3. Low-maintenance: They are the people who will understand that you have a lot of commitments and should not need your attention for every minute of the day.
4. Non-Judgmental: This is one of the characteristics of the person more generally and you need friends who make you feel more confident.
5. Loyalty: Loyalty is undoubtedly one of the most important qualities of a friend. Every friend should have this kind of virtue which will lift up their friendship to the next level.
6. Respectful: Mutual respect is the most powerful trait among the various traits of a friend and a lack of it is a serious warning sign. For example, your friend should keep your secrets, not talk about you behind your back and they should value your time as well.
7. Trustworthy: Be a trustworthy person to your friend. It is because the friendship is like a beautiful house with the bricks of trust.
Importance of spending our valuable time with good friends:
It is a social time where we can share our thoughts and opinions and it is the place for showing our love, affection, and care. It boosts our happiness.
Spending time with friends is fun and it will help you to maximize the physical and emotional health benefits. They will keep you happy and ease stress. They will always keep you busy hen you are in a problem in order to make you feel better in the bitter situation
Funny quotes about friends
The most popular and the brainy quote which impresses me a lot is,
"Old wine best to Drink, Old wood best to Burn, Old friends best to Trust”.
It is absolutely true. A person should remain trustworthy and show loyalty to their friends. Apart from this, they should maintain a long-distance relationship with their old friends.
It is because every person in the world has to face new people in their daily life When they are doing so, they should not forget the old ones. The person one who does like this will always show his respect towards their old friends.
William Penn states,” The friendship between you and me: I will not compare to a chain for that rains might rust or the falling tree might breaks”.
Good friends, good books and the sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life states the famous poet Mark Twain.
To sum up, never hurt a friend with the word that stings rather respect them, encourage them, remain trustworthy and show your importance as well.