Best, Unique, And Romantic Kiss Quotes For My Love
Whether its breakup or its a happy relationship love is sweet - kiss quotes for your boyfriend/girlfriend
Kiss is one of the best expressions of love and affection when words fail. Love is one of the most complicated and complex subjects mankind has ever faced.
Love links people of different races and connects them in a unified bond of trust and kiss is like a bridge that makes love to travel smoothly through the ups and downs and through the thick and thin.
It enhances life and comforts the soul. There are various kinds of love, like Platonic love, familial love, religious love, and romantic love. The most important aspect of love, however, is kissing.
Kissing is the best way of expressing love, a way of showing how a person feels without words. Short Kiss Quotes
Kiss is Universal
Kiss is not always between lovers, it can also be the mother's first kiss to her baby, father's kiss to his son or daughter, and yeah even the nature kisses and even a dog kisses with its licks expressing its purest form of love it has for us.
It is a kiss when raindrops touches the ground during a cloudburst. Kiss is not always romantic, it at times is way expressing the love we have for others. Kiss quotes for love
What Kiss means in a Relationship?
A kiss can transform all, for better or for worse. A kiss always brings people closer. Kissing has not changed a great deal over the years.
It has constantly been an everlasting dance of love and passion. Lovers kiss a lot and celebrate their love by kissing. Kiss Quotes for her A kiss touches one’s emotions in the gentlest most doable way.
It shows how people can love, be honest and warm. Kiss Quotes for him. Love without kisses is purely incomprehensible and incomplete. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Benefits of Kissing
1. Kissing boosts your 'happy hormones'. Kissing triggers your brain to release a cocktail of chemicals that leave you feeling 'oh-so-good' by igniting the pleasure centers of the brain.
2. Kissing relieves stress. Speaking of cortisol, kissing lowers cortisol level and stress.
3. Kissing reduces anxiety. There's nothing quite like a kiss and some affection to help calm you.
4. Kissing burns calories. Research says that a smooch can burn 8 to 16 calories
5. Kissing boosts self-esteem. Kissing has so much to do with your self-esteem and feeling loved and connected.