Best And Unique Promise Quotes To Keep Promises
Send promise quotes every day for your friends and family to remind your love for them always. People in life are precious.
UNBREAKABLE VOW, PROMISE
“Promises are only as strong as the person who gives them ...”― Stephen Richards
What does promising mean?
Promise is a confident assurance given to someone either to do or not to do something. A promise is done to fulfill the desire and intention of a person with full honesty and obedience.
Promise has different meanings in different places. In some situations, Promise is referred to as money whereas in other it is signified for the law.
It has reserved meaning in various regions. Making a promise to someone is one of the most powerful forms of communication in existence.
“As soon as one promises not to do something, it becomes the one thing above all others that one most wishes to do.”― Georgette Heyer, Venetia
Why promises should be true?
Promises are made with the acceptance of two people. One of the others would definitely be serious about the promises.
At least one among the promisee will remember the vow. So, it is not good to do a fake promise. It would hurt either of them mentally.
If the promise is not true, then it is called a fake or a false promise. These promises are not deceiving and defrauding.
There is no use in such promises. It is a promise that is made without consideration and is usually unenforceable. In other words, it is called a naked promise too.
A graceful refusal is better than a lengthy promise.”― Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib A.S
What if we can't keep our promises?
“The problem with promises is that once you've made one, it's bound to be broken. It's like an
unspoken cosmic rule.”― Bree Despain, The Dark Divine
Promises communicate, how much we value the particular person. Keeping promises is considered a measure of one’s worth. Not keeping a promise is the same as disrespecting yourself. Ultimately it can harm our self-image, self-esteem, and our life.
Breaking promises have a very bad impact and it disappoints the person to whom we have promised. Trust erodes when promises weren't kept — and no communication follows to explain or clarify.
There is an implicit responsibility to follow up with the person we broke our word to, no matter how casually, if we want to maintain positive social relationships with that person. Disappointment steals the stage if promises are not kept into consideration.
“Liars make the best promises.”― Pierce Brown, Golden Son
Wonderful promise quotes to keep promises
1. Don’t promise anyone anything until you are ready to follow through with it. Broken promises lead to broken hearts.
2. A wedding is a promise made in heaven.
3. I promise to be beside you always, all our lives, holding hand, laughing with you, loving you.
4. My dear daughter, you are the most precious gift I have. I promise you that I will love you and protect you from all the harms of the world.
5. Why did you give me promises, why did you fill me with dreams, if you were just gonna break the promises and kill my dreams.
6. The ones who keep the promises they made to themselves will always succeed. Promise me that you will never leave my side, even if I give you reason
7. Promise me you will hold on tight, even if things are not right.
8. Mom I promise you to be a girl you will be proud of. I will make all your sacrifices worth it. I love you Mom.
9. When you love someone, it is a promise to love them for their good and bad, promise to help them work on their negatives and turn them into positives.
10. I can’t promise you that we will have a perfect life. I know we will have silly fights and differences. But I can promise you that we will love each other and be perfect for each other.
Promise is not something which you tell to others, it's a thing that you should keep up till your death.
Do promise if you are capable of save the promise until the end. Otherwise do not make the promise. Do not break the promise for a silly reasons, if you break then people wont ready to trust you.
Fulfill promises either your value decreases in relationship
Learn to break the records. not a promise.
Dighe Tejashri Rajaram
I promise you to be with you I your ups and down, to be with you on your good days as well as your bad days.
Dighe Tejashri Rajaram
I promise you to entertain you when you will in bad mood, to tease you when you will be laughing madly, to call you on the nights when you will freely vulnerable.
I promise that I will never disrespect you for any reason and will not let it happen.
I promise you will never have tears in your eyes because of me.
Some promises are like a guarantee that takes care of the relationship at the moment when everything is on the verge of ending.
Promises are also just words, the only difference is that these words are tied with hope and trust.
surya venkata shekar
"I made a promise to you means your so important to me. Once i did it, remember i do not leave you forever it not just a promise it is my heart in the from of promise"
The promises we make lifts up other people's spirits and they start expecting something from us. We should never break our promises or let their expectations hurt those who had their faith in us. Always keep your promises.
surya venkata shekar
Never forget about the words which you taken to heart by promise because word heard by ear,may hits the heart or may mix in air but the word taken to heart by promise never forgettable, If we forgot,then the words which taken to heart by promise starts living in the air but they never die.