Send a welcome quotes everyday for your friends and family to remind your love for them always. People in life are precious
Welcoming is a heartfelt action performed when we invite our guests. We should welcome our guests with an added smile & hospitality.
This makes our guests feel the heartfelt tenderness and warm welcoming. Welcoming is a traditional customary followed.
If it may our enemy when that person visits our house it is customary to welcome them.
This is a habitual practice followed by our ancestors over a period of time.
Not welcoming properly is a sin and will lose their respect & value in this society. Losing a heart is more than losing respect.
What is mean by welcome?
The word is an expression of kindly greeting a person or guest. Arrival gives immense pleasure or kindly courtesy.
While receiving our guest or greet them by saying “welcome!”. Welcome is whose arrival is a cause of joy; received with gladness; expecting them for a long while.
Welcoming a person might be in different situations.
Welcoming a guest in a good situation is an easy way to welcome as well & to express. We also want to welcome & greet our guests in our sad moment situations. That is the real challenging moment to welcome a guest.
Welcoming can express when guests make their appearance to your home.
This action continues while welcoming your guests for your family events & celebrations. Whoever visits you in your space welcome & greet them with pleasure & with a smile.
How to welcome someone?
Welcome your guest with your expression & better hospitality. An expression is the first thing to give your guests.
Welcoming with a smile and enquiring about their wellness. It is the first thing to do while welcoming your guests.
Then offer a drink to suppress their thirst. After offering drinks enquire them whether they like to have something to eat.
The drink depends upon the climatic situations. This is the second thing to do while welcoming your guests.
Then make a short enquiry about their family, work & about their life. This is to know all set are fine in their life.
If they share their worries or sad part about their life don’t ever dig them. Share &say some positive & motivational thoughts or a story to them.
This is a real part of welcoming your guest in a finer manner.
Importance of welcoming
Welcoming is a form of showing pleasure in their arrival. This is a customary followed by each generation over a period of years.
The main motto of welcoming is to make our guests feel better and comfortable by your presence.
Welcoming will be like initiating a conversation for taking it to the next step. After making your guest feels comfortable it is the real hospitality you gave for your guest.
While welcoming your guest don’t ever show cast your emotions.
Start & lead your conversation in a positive way. Don’t ever underestimate your guest and overestimate you. Don’t ever list your accolades to them.
As your guest, you are going to meet them once in a month or a year. So make them feel happy by seeing your presence.
Best welcome quotes
1. Smartness is not just about having knowledge, it’s about having wisdom of when and where to use that knowledge.
2. Success is not as smart a teacher as failure. Success only teaches you what to do, while failure also teaches you what not to do.
3. You can be wealthy, pretty and smart, but if you are not kind, those wouldn’t matter.
4. A smart person knows the value of love and will never let it slip away once he finds it in life.
5. It doesn’t matter whether you work hard or work smart, the important thing is to complete your work successfully.
6. Life without money might be sad, but life without love is sadder. A smart person knows this and will never let their loved one slip away.
7. The best stories are not told by smart people, but by adventurous ones.
8. Smart is good, over-smart is not.
9. Now all our devices have become smart and we have become dumb!!!
10. Be smart, be confident, be unique, be you.
folder Welcome Quotes
Welcoming someone is an art. We should welcome a person with good care, attention and with a pleasant face. Check for more welcome quotes here.